Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mexican food and make-up work


Today I visited with my old work crew at El Tucan in Merritt Island.  It is always so nice to see everyone again and see how things are going.  I got to finally show off my ring and my photo album too - I never tire of that.

I did my make-up homework as well.  My professor had emailed me back, asking when I would be able to turn it in.  I replied with "just re-submitted them."  I still am not sure I'm doing them right but after three attempts, I should have gotten something on that rubric to give me credit.

Visa papers will go out next week after I get my fingerprints done on Monday and get Steve's last bank statements in the mail.  I'm so sick of running around over this.  We're both at our wits' end with papers and more papers.  It's starting to freak me out at how much I have and how long it will take for them to approve me.  We can only pray that I can be there by Christmas and keep our plans with that intent.

No comments:

Post a Comment