Thursday, July 14, 2011

Over it with the internet

Yesterday I took a trip to the mall.  There was plenty to look through but, as is always the case, the things I want are too pricey and the things that are pretty good aren’t worth buying.  I’m still wanting a maxi sundress for hot days.  I saw every girl of all shapes and ages wearing those with a little cardigan.  Super cute!  I’ve been a t-shirt and jeans girl for a while.  Now, I’m walking around all the time so my need for sneakers and pockets has increased. 

I saw this tile artwork at the mall yesterday.  It was put together by drawings that school kids in the area had done.  I found it while wandering around the mall with my trusty map.  I want to have a good idea of where I’m going and where the stores I like are so I can make the most of my time when I go.  I have the bus trip figured out for the most part.  It’s just tricky to get back home because I have to pay close attention to when my stop’s coming up. 

I understand the fun of being online all the time but I’ve been bored of it recently.  There is stuff for me to do online but going outside is still my main objective.  I read half way through Twilight and I’ll have to write my review on that for my Unfinished Book Reviews.  I have food to list for my Foodie Blog too.  I’ve discovered proper curry.  Yum!

The last week of school here is next week and I’ve not heard anything about any kind of job position.  It’s frustrating and I’m not sure how much longer I’m going to be out of work.  After shopping yesterday I felt frustrated again about not having even a modest income. 

Until then, I’ll work on my writing.  I have an idea but I’m not sure how to make it zing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment