Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November epilogue

It's almost December 1st and my Christmas shopping is underway. We had a great Thanksgiving here last week. I made everything on my own, which included heating some things in the microwave too. (Post of dinner on my foodie blog.)

I worked on National Novel Writing Month for the first time. I "won" because I had done some work ahead of time but I never verified anything. I ended up with fatigued eyes and a painful wrist that slowed me down a lot the last few days. Consequently, I didn't go near the PC yesterday and today I just used the computer to do some more shopping. I have to take a break.

I had an interview yesterday - my first official library job interview. It was for an awesome school too. I was one of six people they chose out of 50 some applicants so that's not too bad. I'm not sure if I'll get it but I really would like to. Being unemployed gets old really quick. I wore my first ever power suit and even left the tag on so another girl being interviewed had to let me know. Classy. Oh well, I heard it’s good luck. I hope so.

But for now I'll keep swimming. I'll do my shopping, take a break from the PC then get back to my work at home. I'm super excited about Christmas because we have a lot we want to do this December to get ready. Plus, I hear that snow stuff will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment