Friday, August 2, 2013

#AugustBreak2013 Day 2

I took these pictures while I was waiting to pick up Steve again today. This is the first time I’ve used a collage app, so it’s not my best work.

Today I played some Sims 3: Island Paradise then went to the chiropractor. My back is doing better, but I still need to go each week. His advice is always to go swimming more because that really strengthens the back muscles. I went once this week, so I’m going to have to go again. Inconveniently, I just cancelled my gym membership, but when I’m working, I really don’t go down there that much. Eh, maybe I’ll register for a membership again later. It ends up bring about the same if I pay once a week or once a month anyway.

We have been trying to watch our grocery budget too before we go on holiday. I really do miss having coupons as an incentive to find the best deals. I’d be an Extreme Couponer (not a real word) if I could.

When we got home, we saw the last part of the last episode of Sherlock again (that show is so awesome), and they showed a sneak preview into Season 3. (And, dang it, I just saw a spoiler!) Also, we’ve been  catching up on The Walking Dead Season 3, but I’ve seen the trailer for Season 4, so I already knew who was going to get it during this season. I’m still intrigued though. This whole season has been all over the place crazy with stuff going on.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment