Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Clarissa Explains It All

I absolutely adored this show. It was like a younger, female version of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Melissa Joan Hart played the lead, Clarissa Darling (great name), before she was Sabrina the Teenaged Witch, and our beloved Hunger Games author Suzanne Collins (another great name) wrote for the show.

80s honourable mentions: Charlie Brown, Captain Kangaroo, China Beach, Care Bears, Cheers, The Cabbage Patch, Cagney and Lacey, The Cosby Show.

90s honourable mentions: CBS School Break Special, China Beach, Christy (I need to see these), Clueless TV Show, Cold Case Files.

1 comment:

  1. This was my favourite programme when I was in my teens (or maybe my pre-teens). I used to want to be her so much. Her dress sense was AWESOME!!

    Rebeccah Writes - A-Z 2014

    ReplyDelete