Saturday, April 26, 2014

W is for The Wonder Years

The Wonder Years is definitely one of the best shows ever created. Aside from the amazing cast of characters, and the soundtrack, it was just a good show. I love voice-over narration, so the fact that Kevin was telling us this heart-warming story about being a kid during the 60s and 70s made the historical references all the more monumental. Plus, the love affair with Kevin and Winnie has to be one of the best TV show couples of all time. I truly miss seeing this show. I know they had it in syndication finally on ABC Family right before I moved.

I'm so glad to have the last A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014 post to be about such a great show.



80s and 90s TV show honorable mention: Who's The Boss (a show I liked, but didn't love. I watched it in syndication after it ran in prime time. It was always kind of meh to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment