Tuesday, April 15, 2014

M is for My Two Dads

Of all the M shows, My Two Dads is one I remember watching a lot when I was a kid. It was a ridiculous story, of course, but the studio apartment where they lived was pretty cool. Also, this was Paul Reiser before his role as Burke in Aliens - and we all know how much I love that movie.

80s and 90s TV show honorable mentions: MacGyver, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Magnum P.I., Mama's Family (I watched this in syndication because it was the only thing on certain times), Miami Vice, Mickey's Christmas Carol (my favorite Christmas movie ever), Major Dad, and Mad About You (the other Paul Reiser show I watched.)

2 comments:

  1. I may have actually seen this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed MacGyver-but then again who didn't?!! I also watched Mama's Family and thought it was funny but am horrified when I watch reruns now. Different time, different place, different sense of humor maybe? Thanks for the funny memories these brought back. Dropped by for the A-Z challenge. Happy Writing!
    www.foreignfeasts.com

    ReplyDelete