Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Turkey week

Watching "Family Ties" on The Hub channel. I'm glad that it's Thanksgiving week so I can have my holiday fill of pumpkin pie and turkey. However the holiday week may hold up the Visa review process. We're still waiting. I've not posted anything for a while because nothing's really happened. I get no updates from the Consulate so all I can do is pick up and pack up here and there. Not a whole lot to save since I'm Queen of having things I don't really need. I've donated a lot but there's a lot that I can only pitch. I'm limiting myself to a couple of suitcases. I have to send what I can in boxes ahead of time. Still, all I can bring are clothes really. The forecast is for snow there this week. That will be a big temperature shock for someone who runs around in flip flops and t-shirts each day. This is why I have a new collection of sweaters, coats and boots.

Anyway, so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to enjoy some of the Black Friday sales. I've said it once and I'll say it again - I'll be so glad when this recession is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment