Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm thankful for

In the grand tradition of Thanksgiving, I'll post my list of what I'm grateful for:
My sweet baboo, our wonderful wedding and honeymoon, my parents, my cat, my classes being almost over, my iPhone keeping my communication up (even though I'm going to write a new blog post about what to do with this thing after the contract is over. Sending it into space is my first option), the library for giving me Season 3 of "Ugly Betty" finally, having winter clothes for England, knowing I'll go to England soon (even though the Consulate still hasn't sent me my email saying I've been approved), not having to pay a ton to send my most recent box of winter clothes, the snow on the ground outside the flat in England, knowing Christmas is coming soon, and having a great future ahead of me.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment