Wednesday, January 9, 2013

09 Jan 2013

I couldn’t think of anything more interesting than a date for a blog title.

I was going to go to the walk-in clinic today but I’m driving this afternoon. Also, the walk-in clinic has moved next to the hospital, which I only found out in a comment on one of the websites that listed their address and phone number. The NHS site still has their old address listed. But since I can’t take any medicine before I drive, I decided to just take these decongestants that I got from Boots last weekend and hope for the best.

Tomorrow I have a test invigilating job assignment for the morning so I’ll be up again at 6AM to grab the 7:16 bus. Once I get done with that, I can always take the bus up to the hospital so I can see if the walk-in clinic will see me. Of course, they’ll be closed for lunch so I’ll probably be waiting around for a while. I could always try to get over there tonight. We’ll see.

I’m tired of being sick, and I’m tired of both of us having to be sick. I don’t like being so groggy, and having pain, and ringing in my ear, and feeling all together not myself. Until then, I’m just hanging out here at home unless otherwise required. I have the netbook now so I can lounge around and research and get some work done. I also have plenty of books to keep me occupied. I’ve been trying to get back into updating my book blog this week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment