Sunday, January 20, 2013

Late night Star Wars

Today we took a 4-5 mile walk up to the Angel and down to the grocery store for dinner. On the way we made a snow man and enjoyed the weather. I hadn't played in the snow like that since I was really little.

I'd put pictures up but it's late and I don't want to put my computer back on. I still haven't even bothered to get my shower before bed and it's almost 2AM. I had a nap when we got back home, so I'm not really that tired yet.

I should be reading though. I have a ton of books from the library that I need to get through. I really wish I could buy something that made me work quicker. Does coffee count?

We've been watching the Star Wars Blu Ray box set that Steve got for Christmas. We saw the making of videos, and now I'm watching the clips from television that had a Star Wars theme - lots of That 70s Show. Love it. Now we're at the Darth Vadar Tom Tom commercial. I think of the "round abound" bit every time I talk about those stupid roundabouts.

On a sad note, my mother's brother passed away. I wasn't close to that side of the family but I feel quite bad for Mom.

It's still been snowing off and on. I wonder what this place will look like by Monday.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment