Sunday, January 13, 2013

New desk day

Today we had the groceries delivered at 10:45 by Tesco. Since it was cold and rainy (a wonderful combination) we took a taxi to the MetroCentre. There we had lunch at the Chinese buffet, walked around, then went to the retail park for Starbucks and a visit to IKEA.

Now that the Christmas tree is put away, I decided we need a desk in the corner of the living room. After much debate we chose the smaller white desk with the green drawer. We also grabbed the £9 yellow Jules chair even though it didn't have roller wheels.

Since we had to watch Celebrity Big Brother tonight, the desk is only half finished. Jake has already claimed the chair for himself - as he should with his catty ways.

It's getting down to 27F soon. It snowed for a bit today, as the taxi driver told us, and it's going to snow Monday and Tuesday. That means me, the netbook, and the new desk are going to be spending a lot of time indoors next week.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I dropped by from "Know Me Better" but you must be like me, sign up first and then answer the questions and post second. Drop by and check out my answers.

    Anne@ My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Didn't know we were supposed to do it immediately. Thanks! I'll post my answers now!

      Delete