Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snow for Sunday

For some reason there's no Blogger or GMail app for my Kindle, so I can't get my entry posted to the blog on that. Weird.

Anyway, Steve and I slept until 4PM today. We're both trying to get past the 95% and 98% well point. I had some weird dream with Zoe Saldana and Tom Cruise were in a high tower hotel and trying to catch baddies. The other dream was that I was trying to get people away from the zombies by keeping them in the abandoned hospital.

Steve put together the Micke desk from IKEA, so now I have a place to work in the living room as well.

We ate roast dinner and watched Celebrity Big Brother (loving this now.) We'd been waiting on the snow all day but must have missed it because I see a light dusting on the cars outside.

I'm still not going out in this weather.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment