Monday, October 25, 2010

A scenic view


Today we investigated what all we'll have to do on the day Jake and I arrive in the U.K.  After my plane ride that will land at 7AM or so, I'll wait on Steve to come pick me up after he's taken the train down South.  Once he gets there, we'll have to take my luggage (I will try to scale it down to one large suitcase and a carry-on.) Then we have to pick Jake up at the Animal Reception Centre after a short taxi ride.  Once we have him, we'll go back to the airport, grab the express train up to Victoria, then on to King's Cross.  Best part about all this will be that I can see London.  Finally!  The airport is outside of the city, so I never saw any inkling of London other than the paraphernalia sold in the airport gift shop.  Of course I'm going to be majorly tired by the time I get in that morning, but the excitement will keep me awake enough until we get home.  Ah, home, it's waiting for me!  Even my pictures are up on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment